Call for Research Stay Abroad
Call for Applications
for Funded Research Stays Abroad
Deadline: 28 March 2022, 5 pm
The deadline for this application has expired but there will be another call soon!
What is being offered?
We offer a three to four weeks funded research stay abroad. The tentative budget for each research stay is estimated to be approximately 1.500 Euro within Europe and approximately 2.500 Euro overseas. Deviations are possible for good reason. Funding can be used as part funding for a longer research stay abroad. In this round, we expect to fund four to five research stays abroad.
Who may apply?
The call for applications is directed at EmpkinS (associated) young researchers (doctoral candidates, Clinician Scientists, postdocs) and EmpkinS junior group leaders.
How can one apply?
Your application should consist of the following information (according to the template) sent per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline:
– 1st slide: Duration & time of your stay, name of your host & the host institution
– 2nd slide: Content of the research stay
– 3rd slide: Budget plan
– 4th slide: Social media post about the research stay (This can be a short video appropriate for social media (up to 30 s), pictures or similar containing the motivation, the associated research or similar.)
– Written confirmation of your supervisor’s approval
– Letter of invitation by your host (optional)
How are decisions made?
The evaluation of your application will incorporate your host and be done within the iRTG coordination team. Your application will either be accepted for funding, postponed or denied. Tip: Be short, creative, and concise.
The next call for applications will be open mid 2022