Call for Research Stays Abroad
Call for Applications
For funded research stays abroad
Deadline: open-ended (collected until the Monday before each iRTG Coordination Team meeting)
What is being offered?
We offer funding for three-to-four-week research stays abroad. The tentative budget for each research stay is estimated to be approximately 1,500 euros within Europe and approximately 2,500 euros overseas. Deviations are possible for good reason. Funding can be used as partial funding for a longer research stay abroad.
Who may apply?
The call for applications is directed at EmpkinS (and associated) young researchers (doctoral candidates, clinician scientists, postdocs) and EmpkinS junior group leaders.
How can one apply?
Your application should consist of the following information (according to the template) sent per email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– 1st slide: Duration and dates of your stay, name of your host and the host institution
– 2nd slide: Content of the research stay
– 3rd slide: Budget plan
– 4th slide: Social media post about the research stay (This can be a short video appropriate for social media (up to 30 seconds), pictures or similar containing the motivation, the associated research or similar.)
– Written confirmation of your supervisor’s approval
– Letter of invitation from your host (optional but highly recommended)
How are decisions made?
The evaluation of your application will incorporate your host and be done within the iRTG Coordination Team. Your application will either be accepted for funding, postponed or denied. Tip: Be short, creative, and concise.